Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Ryan Reynolds Needs Sleep, Debuts Crazy New Haircut

Ryan Reynolds stopped by The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Monday night, joking about his new baby with Blake Lively while debuting a crazy new hairstyle.



You've gotta see this thing:



As for his very young daughter, reportedly named James, Reynolds said the little one isn't exactly a fan of shut eye.


"Our baby, we think, allergic to sleep,” the handsome star said, gushing over how he does “everything” for the nine-week old and adding:


"We joke that she... thinks that she's keeping us [safe]. She's protecting us from the sleep monsters. She's like, 'Oh, I gotta keep them up or the sleep monsters will get them.'"


Reynolds had previously quipped that, since becoming a first-time dad, sleep has become akin to pornography for him.


He's tried singing James to bed, along with a few other strategies.


But they often just result in him passing out, not the child.


"The trick I try to use is that Baby Einstein stuff, but for me, that's like horse tranquilizer," Reynolds explained. "No, really. I could go down on a lit stove. I could just fall [asleep]."


We feel a little bad for the actor, but not too bad for the actor.


He does get to see Blake Lively nude on a nightly basis, after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment