Saturday 28 February 2015

Nick Gordon Rants on Twitter, Accuses Bobby Brown of "Sabotage"

Nick Gordon took to Twitter this week for an epic rant about ailing girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown and her father Bobby Brown, who he accuses of "sabotage."


And being an absentee dad, natch.



Nick expressed a range of emotions as his longtime love remains in a medically induced coma after a setback at Atlanta's Emory University Hospital.


Gordon, who is under investigation after Bobbi Kristina was found face down and unresponsive in a bathtub on January 31, has done this before.


In fact, he says Bobbi Kristina would want him to tweet a lot. We can't imagine she had anything like this stream of consciousness rant in mind, though.


Nick writes that his "only regret" in the entire situation was not getting to Bobbi Kristina sooner to give CPR, and proceeded to rail against her family.


As previously reported, Gordon has been prohibited from visiting Bobbi at the hospital, and has pointed the finger at Bobby Brown on social media.


He did so again this week, and then some. Gordon shared several photos of his tattoos and himself looking pensive as he unleashed this epic barrage:



  • I love @REALbkBrown so much I admit I'm so scared if anything happens to her i don't know what to do

  • CPR to & @REALbkBrown for 10 to 15 min and I can't sleep over it. I love her with all my heart

  • I'm the reason why my baby is ok!!! End of story

  • Whitney told me to protect and i did with no help.

  • I fight for my baby @REALbkBrown even though my is full of angry against the world. It's teaching me how to be the person I need to be

  • I miss her so much I seem so weak right now

  • Im tatted with Bobbi Kriss and Whit how can you say the things you say. The human race should be destroyed

  • My heart is full of angry after the Browns have shut me out they don't even know her. Sabotage.

  • My baby is resting I have medical experts in my fam. She needs it she has been through so much. We where both frantic thisyearforFeb11th

  • Its funny how I tried to the repair the relationship between bobby and Stina and he does me like this

  • Everyone keep focus on @REALbkBrown and pray

  • Bobby if you where in her life as a dad at least a part time one you could've helped out a lot. Thanks for all your help

  • That family has the nerve to blame me when I saved her life, I haven't seen most of them in 8 years then they come when she needs me themost

  • Real talk let her hear my voice she will wake up


Real talk? Is this guy for real?


She hasn't had the chance to hear his voice, and it doesn't look like she will anytime soon, according to Bobby Brown's lawyer Chris Brown (no relation).


The attorney said that Gordon was withholding information that might help the investigation, and that until he talks to Bobby or the police he's not getting in.


"Due to Mr. Gordon's failure to discuss in tangible form his understanding of the events that led to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina," Brown says.


"There is no reason for any additional discussion with him."


For his part, Gordon says he's already spoken with cops and dropped a restraining order that would have further impeded the police doing their jobs.


Nick was never legally married to Bobbi Kristina, despite the fact that they publicly claimed as much in 2014 and he was often referred to as her husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment