Friday 27 February 2015

Jenelle Evans to Nathan Griffith: You Are My Best Friend!! I Want to Switch Bodies!!

Jenelle Evans and Nathan Griffith are still together and apparently happy, despite her recent arrest and their blowout fight over his hollering at Stevie Ryan.



Just a week after her fiance slammed her in texts with actress Ryan, and days after Jenelle Evans got arrested for the 11th time, all seems to be well.


At least as of this report. Things change quickly in their household.


“My biggest supporter, my best friend, my lover, my everything,” the Teen Mom 2 star, 23, said in posting a throwback photo of the duo one year ago.


"Though thick and thin," Jenelle writes to Nathan Griffith, 26, "U were and will always be there for me. I love you so much words can’t even describe.”


She ended her post with an interesting, philosophical suggestion.


“If one day we could just switch bodies, only then U will then understand,” Evans continued, most likely implying that she is a hard woman to know.


Certainly she and Nathan have problems knowing how to resolve conflict, although we give them credit for riding this and other crises out thus far.


Still, you have to wonder about some of their bizarre behavior.



Earlier this month, Nathan Griffith trashed her and flirted with the aforementioned Stevie TV actress, even going so far as to tell her he would leave Jenelle.


“The other night I was trying to walk away and Jenelle started putting holes in the wall,” he said in the leaked messages. “Kick the bathroom door in."


"Because I told her it was over. I was about to call the cops ... And she said if I did she would tell them I hit her ... That’s why I said I’m leaving today.”


Didn't happen. He apologized, and Jenelle has clearly accepted it, believing he just lashes out when he's upset and not viewing this as a huge deal.


Stevie Ryan, for her part, says Nathan is a total loser.


He and Jenelle have patched things up for now, in any event, and it's a good thing too, with Evans arrested for driving on a suspended license and jailed.


She was released after paying $237.50, but there's also the matter of her custody battle with Barbara Evans, who is still the guardian of her son Jace.


How will the arrest impact her efforts to win back control of her first-born child (whose father is the MIA Andrew Lewis)? It's unclear, but it can't help.



No comments:

Post a Comment